This 1-hour online clinic provides IT Professionals experienced in Windows 2000 Server or Windows Server 2003 with the knowledge to implement and manage Microsoft Application Virtualization.
Topics covered in the clinic include:
- Features and functionalities of Application Virtualization
- Deployment and maintenance of Application Virtualization
- Management of Application Virtualization by using the Application Virtualization Management console
- Experience in planning, implementing, and supporting Windows Serverbased networks, operating systems and platform infrastructure. This may include experience in Windows 2000 Server, Windows Server 2003, and Windows Server 2008.
- Knowledge of server virtualization and Hyper-V.
At the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Describe the features and functionalities of Application Virtualization.
- Describe how to deploy Application Virtualization.
- Describe how to manage Application Virtualization by using the Application Virtualization Management console.
- Describe how to maintain Application Virtualization.
Pentium II 400 MHz
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
256k connection (broadband recommended)
Windows XP, 2000 or higher
Flash Player 7.0 or higher
Speakers and soundcard