This 2-hour online course is a part of the e-learning collection 6306: Designing a Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 Solution. This course provides IT Professionals with the knowledge and skills required to design for performance and capacity in Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007.
Topics covered in the course include:
- Estimating performance and capacity requirements.
- Guidelines for planning performance and capacity.
- Monitoring performance of Office SharePoint Server 2007 components.
- Experience working with Windows Server operating system, Windows client operating system, and SQL Server (2000 and or 2005)
- Experience planning, deploying, maintaining, and troubleshooting Office SharePoint Server 2007 and WSS 3.0
- Fundamental experience and knowledge of Active Directory concepts and networking concepts
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office 2003/2007 Office System
Pentium II 400 MHz
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
256k connection (broadband recommended)
Windows XP, 2000 or higher
Flash Player 7.0 or higher
Speakers and soundcard