This two-hour course describes the procedures for configuring and managing the Mailbox server role in the Microsoft Exchange Server 2010. It also includes the configuration of mailbox databases, storage quotas, and public folders.
This course covers the following topics.
- Overview of Exchange Server 2010 Administrative Tools
- Configuring Mailbox Server Roles
- Planning Mailbox Server Storage
- Configuring Public Folders
This course helps you prepare for exam 70-662: TS: Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, Configuring.
The prerequisites for this course are as follows:
- Exchange Server 2003 or Exchange Server 2007 messaging administrator skills
- Core Windows Server 2008 Technology Specialist skills
Pentium II 400 MHz or higher
256MB RAM or more
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
256k connection (broadband recommended)
Windows XP, 2000 or higher
Flash Player 7.0 or higher
Speakers and soundcard