This two-hour course provides you with the knowledge to plan and deploy message transport in an Exchange Server 2010 environment.
This course covers the following topics:
- Designing message routing for Exchange Server 2010
- Designing Hub Transport servers
- Designing Internet message routing
This course helps you prepare for the Exam 70-663: Pro: Designing and Deploying Messaging Solutions with Microsoft Exchange Server 2010.
The prerequisites for this course are as follows:
- At least two years experience with Exchange Server, including six months experience with Exchange Server 2007 or Exchange Server 2010, and administering Windows networks.
- Experience with public key infrastructure, certificates, and Windows PowerShell.
- Technical knowledge equivalent to course 10135: Configuring, Managing, and Troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Server 2010.
Pentium II 400 MHz or higher
256MB RAM or more
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
256k connection (broadband recommended)
Windows XP, 2000 or higher
Flash Player 7.0 or higher
Speakers and soundcard