This collection of eight courses teaches administrators how to set up and manage Office 365. Topics covered in this collection include:
- Creating and supporting an Office 365 account, and managing DNS domains
- Creating and managing users and identity
- Installing Office Professional Plus and configuring remote connectivity
- Managing Exchange Online and SharePoint Online
- Configuring Lync Online
The content in this collection supports the following certification exam: Exam 70-323, Administering Office 365.
This collection contains the following courses:
- Experience with AD, DNS, and certificates (PKI).
- Familiarity with multitenant environments.
- Basic experience in configuring applications such as Lync 2010, SharePoint 2010, and Exchange 2010.
Course 70083: Getting Started with Office 365
Course 70084: Managing Office 365 Users, Roles, and Identities
Course 70085: Installing Client Computers with Remote Connectivity for Office 365
Course 70086: Administering Exchange Online Mailboxes and Groups in Office 365
Course 70087: Managing Exchange Online Security and Compliance in Office 365
Course 70088: Configuring Exchange Online in a Hybrid Environment for Office 365
Course 70089: Integrating SharePoint Online with Office 365
Course 70090: Integrating Lync Online with Office 365
To view this course, you need:
Browser Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 (or higher)
Browser Mozilla Firefox 2 (or higher)
Browser Apple Safari 2 (or higher)
Operating System Apple Mac OS X 10.4 (or higher)
Processor Pentium III 1 GHz (or better)
Processor Macintosh Intel-based or PowerPC G4 (or better)
RAM 512 MB (1 GB or more recommended)
Internet connection 256K (broadband recommended)
Adobe Flash Player 8 (current version recommended)
Adobe Reader 7 (or higher)
Operating System Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Vista, or Windows 7
For courses containing Virtual Server-based labs (courses in the IT Professional and Developer Catalog), you will need:
Microsoft Virtual Server ActiveX control (1MB disk space needed to install)