Aberdeen Training Centre
4/5 Union Terrace, Aberdeen, Scotland AB10 1NJ
Tel: 0845 074 7845 | Fax: 0845 074 7846 | Email: email@example.com
View Larger Map
Aberdeen Railway Station, Guild Street is a five-minute walk. Walking directions from the train station:
- Exit Station at Main Entrance, turn left and keep walking until you come to a set of stairs.
- Go up the stairs, cross at the pelican crossing.
- Go left, follow the road right round and this will take you onto Bridge Street.
- Walk straight up and at the top of Bridge Street you will come to Union Street.
- Cross the street straight across and this takes you onto Union Terrace.
- Our office is just before the Thistle Hotel on the left hand side.
There is no general public parking available at the centre.
Facilities for the disabled
Access to the centre is available through the main entrance and lifts provide access to other floors.
There is a parking space for wheelchair users at the centre entrance. Car parking spaces can be reserved for other disabled delegates. Please let us know your requirements in advance.
There is full access to vending machines within the centre.
For taxis please call:
- Rainbow Taxis: 01224 878787
- Phoenix Taxis: 01224 698869
- Central Taxis: 01224 898989
- Aberdeen Airport Taxis: 01224 725500
If you are attending a course and require a message to be delivered, please ask colleagues to call the Helpdesk. Your message will be posted outside your classroom.