This official NetIQ Identity Manager 4 training course can be delivered onsite as an exclusive course or as online learning. Please use the following link to view the online version of this course:
For more information or to request a quote, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NetIQ Identity Manager 4 is a family of products designed to help you manage identity across physical, virtual, and cloud environments. You will learn the core functionality and administration techniques common to all versions of NetIQ Identity Manager 4. In this course, you will learn to use the embedded identity vault, run basic reports, check driver states, manage policies, and more. If you are managing identities in your enterprise and using NetIQ Identity Manager 4 Advanced Edition or Standard Edition, this course provides a solid foundation for understanding and administering this industry-leading product.
This course is for anyone administering identities in an enterprise using NetIQ Identity Manager 4. People familiar with previous versions of NetIQ Identity Manager should also take this course. NetIQ Identity Manager 4 contains a new architecture and many inclusions and enhancements not found in previous versions.
Before taking this course, you should have a basic understanding of directories and directory concepts.
This course follows the basic outline and covers the topics shown below:
- SECTION 1 - Describe NetIQ Identity Manager 4
- SECTION 2 - Identity Manager Components/Architecture
- SECTION 3 - Review NetIQ Identity Manager Deployment Guidelines
- SECTION 4 - Identity Manager Administration
- SECTION 5 - Designer
- SECTION 6 - Configure Identity Manager Drivers
- SECTION 7 - Manage Policies and Filters
- SECTION 8 - Implement Identity Manager Password Synchronization
- SECTION 9 - Identity Manager JOBs
- SECTION 10 - Work Order Driver
- SECTION 11 - User Application
- SECTION 12 - Implement Identity Manager Reporting
- SECTION 13 - Auditing APPENDIX A – eDirectory Fundamentals
This official NetIQ Identity Manager 4 training course can be delivered onsite as an exclusive course or as online learning.
For more information or to request a quote, please call 0870 145 1600 or email email@example.com.